Give the gift of English Heritage Membership this Christmas and open the door to history; from storybook castles to breath-taking stately homes, England's fascinating heritage is just waiting to be discovered! With an English Heritage annual membership you can explore over 400 castles, gardens, abbeys, ruins and more - all for free!
From the iconic Stonehenge to King Arthur's Tintagel Castle in Cornwall, to Osborne House, the former holiday home of Queen Victoria, adventure awaits with unlimited days out, all year round.
As an added bonus, members can bring up to six children with them for free too! Members can also benefit from free or reduced price entry to hundreds of special events, a free members' magazine and a handbook to help plan your visits.
Membership benefits include: free entry to over 400 historic sites; free or reduced price admission to a year's worth of exciting events; free handbook and seasonal magazine, "English Heritage Members' magazine ", which is packed with fascinating features. In addition to all of this your membership allows free admission for up to six accompanying children (under 18) within your family group.
You will receive a form with your voucher which you will need to complete and post to English Heritage in order to start redeeming your membership.
When can you go?
Your membership will be delivered Monday to Friday, within 21 days of activation.
How long does this activity last?
Your membership will last one year from point of redemption.
You need to know
The minimum age for senior membership is 65 years.
There are no fitness requirements.
There are no qualifications required.
This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
You and how many others?
This membership is valid for two seniors and up to six children under 18, within your family group.
Family and friends
Any additional people are welcome but will need to pay on the day when they visit a property.
- London - London - Various
- Midlands - Derbyshire - Various
- Midlands - Herefordshire - Various
- Midlands - Leicestershire - Various
- Midlands - Lincolnshire - Various
- Midlands - Northamptonshire - Various
- Midlands - Rutland - Lyddington Bede House
- Midlands - Shropshire - Various
- Midlands - Warwickshire - Kenilwoth Castle
- Midlands - West Midlands - J.W.Evans Silver Factory
- Midlands - Worcestershire - Witley Court and Gardens
- North - Cheshire - Various
- North - Cumbria - Varous
- North - Durham - Barnard Castle
- North - Lincolnshire - Various
- North - North Yorkshire - Various
- North - Northumberland - Various
- North - South Yorkshire - Various
- North - Tyne and Wear - Tynemouth Priory & Castle
- South East - Bedfordshire - Various
- South East - Cambridgeshire - Various
- South East - East Sussex - Various
- South East - Essex - Various
- South East - Hampshire - Various
- South East - Isle of Wight - Various
- South East - Kent - Various
- South East - Norfolk - Various
- South East - Oxfordshire - Various
- South East - Suffolk - Various
- South West - Cornwall - Various
- South West - Devon - Various
- South West - Dorset - Various
- South West - Gloucestershire - Hailes Abbey
- South West - Somerset - Various
- South West - Wiltshire - Various