As they speed around the track under the guidance of trained professionals, young drivers will naturally develop a lifelong passion for motorsports. Kids of all ages will delight in the incredible, hair-raising opportunity to test drive three classic muscle cars.
Kids Driving Experience
Before they've even passed their test, kids can test drive three of the most recognisable, iconic movie cars in the world. Grown-ups can sit back and relax as youngsters cruise around the track under the safe and watchful supervision of a professional driver, who’ll teach them the rules of the road.
Cars for Kids to Drive
As part of the triple supercar junior driving experience, young drivers can choose from three iconic cars. Whether they drive the sleek Porsche Boxter S or the Camaro ZL1, this will be one experience they’ll never forget.
The jazzy yellow Camaro ZL1 is the original muscle car, built to rival some of the most advanced sports cars in the world. Kids will recognise this car from Transformers - it’s the same model that played the main character Bumblebee.
The Nissan Skyline is another movie-famous car - recognisable as the motor Brian O’Conner drove in The Fast and the Furious. According to Top Gear, the Nissan Skyline might be the world’s fastest cross-country car.
Junior Track Day
Young drivers will start their day with a welcome registration and safety briefing, where they’ll learn about techniques for driving on the circuit and rules of the road. Once they’ve been briefed, it’s time to put pedal to the metal and test drive some epic supercars. They’ll get to take three adrenaline-fuelled, thrilling laps around the track with each of their chosen models.
The person driving the car will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage to the vehicle. The driver will be given an option to purchase damage waiver cover when booking to minimise their financial exposure should there be an accident. Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver. Full details are available at the time of booking.
Junior Car Driving Experience Disclaimer
- A £10 supplement charge applies for all Saturday bookings at Blython location
- A £25 supplement fee applies to Dunsfold, Blyth Park and Castle Combe venues.
- Drivers will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage to the vehicle.
- Drivers can purchase optional damage waiver cover when booking to minimise financial exposure in the case of an accident. Full details available at booking.
When can you go?
This experience is available Monday to Friday, subject to availability, throughout the year. You must take your experience before the voucher expiry date.
How long does this activity last?
You will typically spend 2-3 hours at the venue.
You need to know
The minimum age for this experience is 10 years old, you must be accompanied by an adult.
This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
You and how many others?
This experience is for one person, there will be other people there on the day.
Family and friends
You are welcome to bring friends and family to watch you take to the track!
We can’t control the weather!
This activity is dependent on appropriate weather conditions.
- Car Chase Heroes Caerwent - Monmouthshire - Caerwent
- Car Chase Heroes - Stoneleigh - Warwickshire - Stoneleigh
- Three Sisters Race Circuit - Greater Manchester - Wigan
- Bovington Airfield - South West - Dorset - Wareham
- Dunsfold Airfield - Surrey - Dunsfold
- Blyton Park - Lincolnshire - Blyton
- Tockwith Motorsports Centre - North Yorkshire - Tockwith
- Abingdon Airfield - Oxfordshire - Abingdon
- Bicester Heritage - Oxfordshire - Bicester